Those who have been faithful readers of QAQnA have probably noticed the link love with Mike Sansone and his blog Converstations. Mike is a blogging mentor, constant encourager and sincere friend.
Three reasons Mike is a winner:
- Spirit. Mike has an unquenchable spirit that springs from deep within. It’s certainly revealed in his blog, but you’ll see it with even more clarity when you meet Mike in person.
- Knowledge. If I have a blogging question, I go to Mike because he almost always has the answer. If Mike doesn’t have an answer to my question, he’ll quickly dig to find the answer for me – knowing that the resulting knowledge will benefit both of us, as well as his other blogging clients.
- Integrity. You know that old saying, "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"? I’ve known a lot of Consultants who like to keep people "on the hook." Mike is more of the "catch and release" kinda guy. His Blogging Workshop is, without question, the best money I’ve ever spent on a workshop, conference, or seminar.
How can Mike’s blog Converstations benefit you?
- Mike freely shares his knowledge of blogs and blogging. Subscribe to Converstations and you’ll will become a better blogger.
- Mike will consistently introduce you to quality bloggers you didn’t know existed.
- Mike walks the talk, and believes in extending the conversation. If you enter the dialogue at the Converstations depot, your comments won’t fall on deaf ears. Mike will make your stop worthwhile.
Mike will receive the QAQnA Mug Club badge to place on his blog. He is also the recipient of our exclusive Mug Club coffee mug (so he can sit at Panera, sip his coffee and read Coffee Time Links).
Technorati Tags: Blog, Weblog, Mike Sansone, Converstations, QAQnA, Mug Club
Our first ever QAQNA Mug Club winner is, well, anonymous. Anonymous Cog (AC) writes one of my favorite blogs: Call Center Purgatory and has become a good friend of QAQNA.
Three reasons AC is a winner:
- Content. His blog is a mixture of honest, sincere introspection with generous doses of humor and intelligence. He provides a balanced front-line perspective – wanting to provide excellent service to his customers and yet being real about the frustrations that come in any call center environment.
- Action. He is a very active blogger, extending the conversation through comments and links. You’ll find a ton of good stuff on his blog roll and in his posts.
- Generosity. He has shown generosity and goodwill to me and other bloggers. He’s gong out of his way to e-mail me directly, share an encouraging word and give some excellent advice on extending my blog’s traffic and reach.
How can Call Center Purgatory benefit you?
- Thought provoking posts from someone in the customer service trenches
- Excellent links to other blogs and bloggers
- The experience of a blogging veteran who’s done it well
QAQnA lifts our coffee mug in a toast to AC! The Mug Club badge of honor has been sent to AC if he wishes to post it on his blog. He will also be the recipient of his very own coffee mug courtesy of QAQnA and c wenger group.
Related Posts: What is the Mug Club?
Technorati Tags: QAQNA, Blog, Blogging, Weblog, Business Blog, Blogger, Call Center
In the spirit of spreading goodwill throughout the blogosphere and because I truly love coffee with my Coffee Time Links, QAQnA is proud to institue our monthly "Mug Club" Award. The award will be given to bloggers who distinguish themselves as a friend of QAQnA through:
- Providing quality content in their own blogs
- Posting quality comments on QAQnA
- Linking to QAQnA
- Acts of goodwill that extend the conversation
Winners who are willing to provide us with a mailing address will receive a FREE coffee mug (to enjoy a hot cup o’ joe while reading Coffee Time Links)! They will also receive the nifty QAQnA "Mug Club badge" you see here to place on their blog. In addition, they will be placed on the Mug Club Roll on QAQnA, and will be the focus of a Mug Club Award post that will shower them with praise and adoration.
Technorati Tags: Blog, Blogging, Blogger, Weblog, Coffee Time, Award, Badge, QA