Many companies are interested in starting an internal Quality Assessment program, but don’t want to waste time, energy, and resources in a trial and error pursuit. We get it. Our experienced QA team has worked with companies to help establish and implement an internal QA program that the client owns and operates.
Our experience has taught us what works, and what doesn’t. We can consult with your team from start to finish and help launch a program that will work for you. A successful QA program launch may include, but is not limited to the following:
- Meeting with your team to establish priorities and desired outcomes.
- Assisting with establishing process flow from call recording, to call analysis, to reporting and calibration.
- Guiding in the design of a QA scorecard that is clear, concise, and realistically weighted to provide objective results.
- Establishing sample sizes and reporting frequencies that balance program costs and statistical confidence.
- Partnering in the training of internal call analysts to ensure that call analysis is consistent.
- Finding the right calibration methodology for your team to build consensus and objectivity.
- Assist in the design of charts and graphs that will clearly communicate data in useful ways.
Conversation is free! We’d love to talk to you about your research, QA, or training needs. If you fill out the information below, one of our team members will contact you.
Note: c wenger group will maintain your privacy