You know that a Quality Assessment program could benefit you and your team. Having your team’s calls, e-mails, and/or chats monitored and tracked could provide real data that you could utilize to improve service, increase sales, and manage the performance of your team. However, the last thing you want to do is invest precious time and energy creating and running a QA program when you really want to focus on your business.
Companies often underestimate the real costs of a QA program. Once you have a recording and/or QA system purchased and in place, the cost is just beginning. QA programs generally require spending long hours learning the art and discipline of call assessment. There’s costly trial and error. There are multiple methodologies and approaches that can be debated.
- What are you going to listen for?
- Who’s going to do the analysis?
- Are we measuring for compliance, quality or both?
- How many calls do you need to sample for statistical significance?
- How do we make sure different analysts score the calls consistently?
- What’s going to be the most useful information for the company? Management? Supervisors? Agents?
Before you know it, you and your team are mired in long, contentious meetings trying to figure out how you’re going to do this QA thing. Consider the cost of all those hours distracted from doing what you do best and you haven’t even gotten started! Consider the cost of time, energy and resources expended away from the things that make you successful and profitable.
For over a quarter century c wenger group has been a 3rd party provider of Quality Assessment for phone calls, e-mails and chat. We have earned long-term client loyalty by doing what we do well so you can focus on doing what you do well.
Our QA programs are customized for each client, helping provide useful, reliable data, feedback, and reports. We can even provide data-led coaching and training solutions to help you maximize your data. If we have the privilege to partner with you as a QA provider we will take the time to learn your business, your goals and your desires. Here’s what you can typically expect to receive:
- A custom designed program to deliver the data you desire at a price you can afford.
- A custom designed scorecard that measures what’s important to you and your customers
- Objective analysis by educated, experienced, on-shore analysts
- Useful data and reports delivered consistently and on time
- Our secure Service Quality Central web portal, branded for your company and/or team, where you, your supervisors and agents can access the latest data 24/7/365
- Responsive communication and support from your c wenger group team
Conversation is free! We’d love to talk to you about your research, QA, or training needs. If you fill out the information below, one of our team members will contact you.
Note: c wenger group will maintain your privacy