1. Improving productivity and reducing operating expenses
2. Retaining customers
3. Generating incremental revenue
4. Providing an outstanding customer experience
5. Increasing use of self-service systems
6. Reducing agent attrition
7. Identifying reasons customers call or email
8. Migrating to virtual environments
9. Improving the perception of the contact center
10. Preventing outsourcing for the wrong reasons
What struck me about the list is that an effective call monitoring and QA program is either essential or can be instrumental in acheiving almost every item on the list.
Is there anything you would add to the list? Anything you would subtract?
Is your QA program positioned to help acheive these goals?