There are precious few call center blogs out there that aren’t spam blogs, but I try to find the gems and pass them along for everyone’s benefit:
- Anonymous Cog at Call Center Purgatory was the granddaddy of us all. He stopped blogging a while back and finally got out of purgatory (I’d like to think that my prayers helped), but his blog remains as a repository of great content.
- Call volumes are through the roof, CSRs are calling in sick, and the Sr. V.P. just announced a surprise visit to the call center. You need your funny bone tickled. Try a visit to Call Center Comics. You might even find something you can use to give the troops a laugh!
- What can CSRs learn from the art of war? I was skeptical too, until I read this great post by Michael Moser at Call Center Script.
- Connie Smith over at Envision Blog recently shared what she learned from a conference call with 70 people sharing ideas for Cultivating Employee Morale and Motivation.
- Call Center Cafe recently posted Catherine Franz’s Ten Ways to Improve Your Customer Service.