The coffee time links mantra:
One cup of coffee.
Five great links.
- Steve Hamrin is a Westerner working in India’s call center industry. He’s writing some incredible stuff about ethics, call centers and outsourcing. If you work in the call center industry, this blog’s a must!
- Michael Moser puts out a constant stream of quality posts over at Call Center Script. He’s got an idea for a little friendly team competition in the call center.
- Colin Taylor continues to provoke a lot of thought and discussion. His group recently published an article on Ten Dumb Things Bright Contact Center Executives Do.
- Rick Tehrani is the blogosphere’s best when it comes to what’s happening in VoIP and telephony. He shared an interesting article about VooDooVox and their technology allowing customers to listen to ad supported programming and sports scores while on hold.
- For a little personal perspective from the QA trenches, Ann Onimous is always good at making QA agents feel like there’s someone out there who feels their pain.