Mike’s “Heart”-Felt Thanks

Ever since I posted about Mike Sansone’s mysterious kidney failure, I’ve had several bloggers asking me how he’s doing. While I refer them directly to Converstations for an update straight from the coach’s keyboard, I thought I would let everyone know that Mike is back home and doing well. He recently posted his "heart"-felt thanks to everyone (see below). Everyone who knows Mike knows he has a big heart, but Mike’s gives us a great lesson – that blogs and bloggers help grow our hearts because they help grow our relationships.

Drew Suzym Specialk Space_3 Coachingwizardry Dwebware Mktidea
Mpdf Kammi Cam Coop Space_2 Kyle PaneraU Zeppelin Brooke
Stevefarber Successfromnest Demop Ck Viralgarden Space Annmichael Carpefactum Mary Businessblogangel Esskeystrokes
Mmg2 Confidentwriting Brandingmarketing Dougkarr Monk Databasemktg Thanks Allthingsworkplace Whiterabbit Bib Buzzoodle
Iowahealth Dmdm Qaqna Kent Devhut Cbwhittemore Insight Productivity Gitrwow Logicemotion Brett
Beny Makeitgreat Swingstation Claire Techbrew Madena Doyouq Rel Starbucker Valeria Ganb
Realoasis Tcm Diva Drkirk Jannfreed_2 Angelamaiers Artdinkin Runnerslounge Rosasay Everydot
Engaging Freetraffictip Nedra Trout Brainbasedweber Compass Crailhuntly Viaspire Egs
Porkcheckoff Bizci Andydrish Giftidea Vlherring Variety Susancergol ArbitrageurScottok
Psis IowadentalPurplewrenLiz Dsmbuzz Brainbasedrobyn
Ryank SolutionsRush Servant
Bocksoffice Makemostofu Andybeard Lehmer
Knowhr IdeasellersDawud
Snap Spenser
Kkd

6 comments for “Mike’s “Heart”-Felt Thanks

1. July 18, 2007 at 3:11 pm

What a wonderful lesson and solid reminder for all of us! Thank you Tom.

2. July 18, 2007 at 4:12 pm

Tom, bloggers really are concerned about one another. So many “surrounded” Mike so to speak with heartfelt concerns and encouragement, and your post is part of that. Thanks.

3. July 18, 2007 at 5:25 pm

It’s interesting that Blogs and Bloggers have the reputation of being whiners and complainers, but that’s just a small fraction of the blogosphere. The relationships being built by blogs far outshadow any negatives. Too bad it’s always the negatives that gets the press.

4. July 18, 2007 at 8:24 pm

It really is a ‘virtual’ friendship. I have bloggers that I’m friends with but have never met – in Alaska, Brazil, Sweden and Hong Kong! I really do care for them – the conversations we carry on are as if I were at Starbucks talking over a cup of coffee.
    Mike is such an incredibly nice guy (as seen especially through his follow-up ‘thanks’ post), it really struck a cord with me when he fell ill. I’m so glad he’s back on his feet!

5. July 18, 2007 at 9:13 pm

Amazing, isn’t it Douglas? The outpouring of love, prayers and care for Mike is a witness of so many things. Mike’s contagious spirit, the kind hearts of people and the power of the blog.

6. July 19, 2007 at 9:46 am

Wow — what a cool thought to inspire a new day Tom and Mike! You actually model the very inspiration you write – and that grows relationship even more! Thanks for all you do to grow community where it counts!