Life is good.
- People often ask me why I blog. Yes, it’s a good marketing tool. Yes, it’s a way to get exposure. Yes, it helps you listen to what others are saying. But I like what Christine Kane had to say as she articulated her 5 "non-statistical" benefits.
- Being a frequent United passenger, I empathized with Isabel Wang’s post about, well, operational empathy.
- Word was out a while back that 1-800-Flowers had great customer service – but Urban_Bohemian might argue that…with good reason.
- I don’t normally link to the same blogger two weeks in a row, but Chris Young’s post was too good to pass up – what we can learn about customer experience from Ozzy Osbourne.
- Starbucker in a cowboy hat. I’ll just leave you with that mental picture. You’ll just have to click on the link yourself.