Coffee Time Links 1-25-07
The QAQnA "Coffee Time" mantra:
One cup o’ joe,
Five great links.
- The Consumerist shares a sad, but seemingly true tale of a consumer’s experience with Sprint’s call center. They refuse to cancel a dead person’s account. He owes them $80. Hmmm, if you can’t take it with you, I’m pretty sure you can’t send a check back either.
- Red Tape Chronicles provides an interesting post on how to win Customer Service battles on the phone.
- Ginger Conlon at 1to1 raises an interesting question that came up in a client meeting yesterday. "Is it better to have generalist CSRs or specialist CSRs?"
- Jim Berkowitz had an interesting post on The Top 10 Factors that Make or Break Consumer Trust.
- Becky Carroll’s post about how the words we say affect customers was timely, especially because I read it the same day a client asked me about the appropriateness of the word "kosher". What’s your take?