Coffee Time Links 1-08-07
It’s Monday. Start the week off right. Fifteen minutes, one cup of coffee, five great links:
- Maria Palma, as always, provides great content with her Customer Service tips of the day!
- Starbucker’s Mopey & Harry give us some good thoughts on getting through the first week (or two) of the new year.
- CRM Lowdown gives us the 10 Best and Worst companies for call center service. You might be surprised who made each list.
- Alex Blythe at WhatPC? reminds us that customer satisfaction research is only worthwhile if it provides actionable information and you use it.
- Keelan over at Thornley Fallis reports on a health care provider who finally gets it – providing current wait times at all of their 11 doctor’s offices via the web – I wonder if their using feeds to do it?