Merry Christmas to You

Nativity
It’s hard to believe that it was nine months ago I sat down to try this "blog thing". It’s amazing how it’s now woven into the fabric of my daily life. More importantly, I can’t believe the number of wonderful people I’ve met and the number of quality relationships that have grown from it.

To all of those who subscribe to this blog and who faithfully read it quietly & anonymously, Merry Christmas. Thanks for reading. I appreciate you! (If you wish – post a comment or send an e-mail sometime – I’d love to meet you).

Since I probably won’t be sitting down to write again until after Christmas day, I want to take a moment to send a warm, heart-felt Christmas wish to you and your families.

A special cup of Christmas cheer to those who I’ve had the pleasure to meet (on-line or in person) this year.

God bless you – every one (including those I forgot!):

Susan Reynolds
Timothy Johnson
Tom Steen
Zane Safrit

18 comments for “Merry Christmas to You

1. December 22, 2006 at 9:48 am

Tom, thanks and Merry Christmas to you! This blogging this is indeed a wonderful thing! Best for 2007.

2. December 22, 2006 at 10:13 am

Thanks C.B.! A very happy and blessed New Year to you, as well!

3. December 22, 2006 at 12:47 pm

Merry Christmas, Tom. May many more fantastic relationships and conversations be forged in 2007.

4. December 22, 2006 at 1:43 pm

Merry Christmas to you too, Tom! Thanks for all the help and links in 2006.

5. December 22, 2006 at 4:40 pm

On behalf of the Steen Clan… Merry Christmas!
    I’m looking forward to an awesome 2007!

6. December 22, 2006 at 6:29 pm

Thanks, Tom.
    AC

7. December 23, 2006 at 10:06 am

Merry Christmas to you Tom. I’ve been blessed by meeting you in person twice in 2006, and I promise to return the favor by visiting Des Moines in 2007. Be GREAT!

8. December 23, 2006 at 9:58 pm

Hi Tom,
    It’s been a great 9 months. I’ve met so many people and learned incredible things. Blogging has truly changed my life. Looking forward to ’07.
    Enjoy your holidays.
    Sandy

9. December 24, 2006 at 10:36 pm

Hi Tom,
    It’s been eight months of blogging for me and I agree–it’s been an amazing experience. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and get recharged for a great 2007!

10. December 25, 2006 at 4:15 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS TOM! 🙂 Send my regards to the whole family. I’m glad to have met you this year, and wishing more adventures and writing next year!

11. December 25, 2006 at 4:56 am

Merry Christmas to you Tom!

12. December 26, 2006 at 3:03 pm

What can I say Tom – look where this “blogging thing” has taken us! It’s been a pleasure becoming your friend, and I wish you all the best for this Holiday Season, and the “Half-Fullest” of New Year!

13. December 27, 2006 at 9:09 am

Hi Tom,
    Since a flu hit me day before Christmas I hope it’s not too late to wish you a belated Happy Christmas with renewal and prosperity forthcoming in the NEW YEAR. All the best.

14. December 27, 2006 at 2:44 pm

Thanks, Tom. Happy Holidays to you as well!

15. December 27, 2006 at 9:59 pm

I’ve always believed that there is a reason for everything…and meeting you has definitely helped me with my own blog writing!
    God Bless!

16. January 2, 2007 at 9:55 pm

Tom:
    We hope you have a very prosperous and happy new year. Thanks for your business and your friendship!
    -Mark

17. January 2, 2007 at 10:54 pm

Tom VanderWell
    You are a quality person. Of course you would attract quality people. I hope your holidays were filled with wonder and all of your wishes were everything that you hoped for.
    Now let’s get on with changing the world! 🙂

18. January 5, 2007 at 2:34 am

Happy New Year, Tom! I think I’m one of those whom you forgot. HA HA HA … Well, only my good wishes for you this year. More success, and as Liz says, continue making a difference in this world. 😉