Coffee Time Links – Dec 7, 2006
Fifteen minutes, one cup o’ joe, five great links
- C.B. Whittemore introduced me to Jack Mitchell and his book "Hug Your Customers". I like hugs, and I appreciate C.B.’s posts!
- Bill over at Vox shared this great article from Business Week. It seems that Dell, Home Depot and Northworst – er – Northwest airlines are focused on the bottom line, and customer satisfaction is in major decline!
- Andrew Griffiths asks "What Exactly is Customer Service?"
- Mabel over at Pith and Vinegar (gotta love that) reminds us that business is personal.
- Mila at Think Customers has an interesting post about how American Girl Place creates lasting relationships (and having survived two pre-adolescent daughters – I can tell you they produced a lot of revenue – right outta my pocket!).