I got "tagged" by Drew McLellan over the weekend. There’s a game of Blog-tag going around the blogosphere in which bloggers are sharing five things about themselves that relatively few people know and then tagging five other bloggers to be "it". Here goes:
- I was an "oops" baby. My mother had been told by the doctors that she couldn’t have any more children and that she shouldn’t have any more children because childbirth would threaten her life. Then I came along. Forty years later mother and son are both doing fine!
- While in high school I starred in a movie directed by the same man who directed the sci-fi classic "The Blob" with Steve McQueen. Thus, I have my own MSN celebrity page!
- In a Carpe Diem moment, I went to Dublin, Ireland with five friends for the weekend.
- My first car was a 1973 VW Super Beetle (with racing stripe!) dubbed "The Blue Angel".
- "Here’s looking at you, kid." I have watched Casablanca well over 100 times. I can’t watch it with anyone anymore because I sit there and recite the lines before they’re spoken.