Tag – You’re it!!

I got "tagged" by Drew McLellan over the weekend. There’s a game of Blog-tag going around the blogosphere in which bloggers are sharing five things about themselves that relatively few people know and then tagging five other bloggers to be "it". Here goes:

1. I was an "oops" baby. My mother had been told by the doctors that she couldn’t have any more children and that she shouldn’t have any more children because childbirth would threaten her life. Then I came along. Forty years later mother and son are both doing fine!
  2. While in high school I starred in a movie directed by the same man who directed the sci-fi classic "The Blob" with Steve McQueen. Thus, I have my own MSN celebrity page!
  3. In a Carpe Diem moment, I went to Dublin, Ireland with five friends for the weekend.
  4. My first car was a 1973 VW Super Beetle (with racing stripe!) dubbed "The Blue Angel".
  5. "Here’s looking at you, kid." I have watched Casablanca well over 100 times. I can’t watch it with anyone anymore because I sit there and recite the lines before they’re spoken.

Heidi, Maria, Jam, Doug, and Cuileann – you’re IT!

8 comments for “Tag – You’re it!!

1. December 4, 2006 at 4:46 pm

Ah, you scoundrel! I’ve given my five here: http://talkitup.typepad.com/weblog/2006/12/five_things_mem.html

2. December 4, 2006 at 7:52 pm

But it is Service Untitled (or as you say: Servict Untitled, heh) – meaning all untitled and anonymous, I suppose.
    I’ll have to think about some interesting things to talk about.

3. December 4, 2006 at 10:37 pm

Wow….who knew you were a star as well as a customer service guru??
    Thanks for playing along!
    Drew

4. December 4, 2006 at 10:46 pm

You are more famous than I knew Tom. No surprise, as you Iowa guys are full of greatness!
    Thanks for playing 🙂

5. December 5, 2006 at 2:34 am

Very very interesting info, Tom! I had fun reading it 😀

6. December 5, 2006 at 7:12 am

Right, so much star-power that my autograph plus a $1.50 will get you a cup of coffee at Panera! 🙂

7. December 5, 2006 at 9:25 am

Five Things Meme – Tag, Who’s Next?

This is the social media equivalent of a chain letter, but I actually like how the tagging is working on pushing this one forward and the people involved. It’s all based on “five things you wouldn’t know about me.” I…

8. December 11, 2006 at 9:11 pm

I’m It!

Theres this game of tag going around the blogosphere and it looks like Tom of QAQnA has tagged me! This is the third time Ive been tagged in the past week… Isnt it interesting how small the blogosphere is? Well,…