Coffee Time Links – 10/24/06
The Coffee Time Links Mantra:
One cup of coffee.
Five great links.
- Annys Shin of the Washington Post wrote an interesting article about call centers using an emerging technology called "voice analytics" to monitor the tone and pitch of customers in an effort to flag escalated calls.
- Ann Onimous is back! Ann started Call Center QA Blues a while back, but went on hiatus for about a year. Glad you got back into the game, Ann!
- From Ann’s blog roll I found James Richards’ Work-Related Blogs and News. James offers a gold-mine of work-related information and has a blog roll with an amazing number of work-related blogs.
- For those of you who may be wondering about getting into this whole blogging thing, you need Ted Demopoulos‘ book 101 Things No One Ever Tells You About Blogging & Podcasting. A humble thanks to Ted for letting QAQnA have our two cents worth in the book!.
- Craig Harrison offers us a light-hearted multiple choice test of our Customer Service Knowledge.