I discovered earlier this week that I’ve been having some problems with my feed. As a result, those of your who are e-mail subscribers have not gotten my posts for a while. Let me take a dose of my own customer service medicine and apologize for the mishap and assure you that we’ve restored full functionality to the feed. What we’ve discovered is that the problem resulted from pasting some text from Microsoft Word directly into Typepad. For some reason, this creates a problem with the Feedburner feed. My sincere gratitude goes out to Mike Sansone who dutifully dug into the problem for me and figured it out.
If you’ve not received a post from me for a while, it’s not because I haven’t been posting. I invite you to visit QAQnA and catch up on recent content. If you’re a subscriber and experience any problems with the feed, please e-mail me and let me know so I can get it corrected.