Coffee Time Links – Aug 31
It’s month-end. You need a break. QAQnA has the perfect recipe: One cup of coffee, 15 minutes and five great links:
- Have you heard of Shelter Box? You’ve got to check this out! What a great way to serve your fellow man. Kudos to Tom Henderson and his team of Rotarians for putting the Rotary motto "service above self" into practice!
- I recently stumbled on Kim Procter’s blog, which chronicles Kim’s everyday service experiences and uses them as learning experiences for all of us.
- Jam Mayer had a great post celebrating the QA team as the "unsung heroes" in the call center. I couldn’t agree more!
- Daniel Obregon of at the eStara blog quotes some recent research on a hot topic in the customer service world: those annoying IVRs.
- Dr. John Gora wrote a post about Neuro-Linguistic Programming – I know it’s a mouthful – but it was really interesting