Coffee Time Links – Aug 4
It’s Friday. Slow down. Grab a cup of coffee. Take fifteen minutes. Check out five links.
- This is a bit off topic, but it is Friday. My lovely wife sent me this link today. These folks are taking some of the best rock n’ roll and turning it into lullaby music for babies.
- Mug Clubber, Phil Gerbyshak, shares an interesting post about "energy management" – as opposed to "time management".
- I’ve recently had the pleasure of getting to know Zane Safrit, and I’ve gotten to experience the quality service that his company provides. I always appreciate those who understand that there’s a greater mission to business than just making money to put in our pockets. That’s why I wasn’t surprised by his post last week.
- Speaking of helping out a worthy cause, perhaps Zane received some inspiration from his friend John Jantsch over at Duct Tape Marketing who wrote an excellent post about partnering with non-profits.
- Finally, I must admit to a very funny circumstance I got myself into. A few weeks ago at Liz Strauss’ open mic night I met Ben Yoskovitz who has been sending his donkey, Basil, all over the world with a copy of a Fawlty Towers DVD. Rumor has it, Basil is scheduled to make a stop in Pella! I’ll keep you "posted"!