Coffee Time Links – July 25
Fifteen minutes. One cup o’ joe. Five great links. Ahhhhhhhhhhh….
- Easton Ellsworth reports that there are some exciting changes to CoComment for bloggers. You’ve never used CoComment? I’m using it now. You should, too!
- Mark True accused me this morning of being a crazed, naked Irishman! Now, I have Irish blood on my mom’s side, but I had to read Michael Wagner’s post to understand Mark’s accusation. Strike up the pipers!
- Heidi Miller introduced me to Chris Brogan at LifeHack.org who reminds us that sometimes a hand written thank you stands out in a world of e-mail bytes and voice-mail beeps. As someone who still relishes the tactile feel of a nice pen in my hand gliding over paper, I heartily agree!
- Robyn McMaster gave a humbling report about being present when Dr. Ellen Weber received her Mug Club mug. Thanks Robyn! You made my day!
- Anonymous Cog has been writing a little twilight-zone-esque serial. What happens when his dead 5th grade Sunday School teacher shows up in his monitor at work?