Mug Club Winner – Phil Gerbyshak

Mug_club_hr_1 I had a "great" day in Milwaukee yesterday. I hooked up with Phil Gerbyshak and has the priviledge to personally welcome him into the QAQnA Mug Club. Phil’s blog "Make it Great!" is a source of great inspiration across the blogosphere. Phil showed me around downtown Milwaukee and we enjoyed getting to know each other over lunch.

Three things that make Phil a winner:

1. Contagious optimism. Phil’s blog is a constant positive stream of thought, information and links. If you need a little boost in your day, Phil’s blog is always a great place to go.
  2. Authenticity. If you’ve been around Phil’s blog you might wonder if the guy is really that upbeat. After yesterday I can tell you that Phil "walks the walk." Phil’s optimism is deeply sourced and it’s the real deal.
  3. Spreading the Love. One of the other things I’ve learned about Phil is that he’s focused on helping others. He’s just completed his first book and he’s passionate in his focus on equipping others to "make it great."

Phil’s blog will expand your network, give you some uplifting food for thought and constant encouragement.

Phil, you’re a winner!

7 comments for “Mug Club Winner – Phil Gerbyshak

1. July 20, 2006 at 2:22 pm

A toast of my mug to Phil! Good call, Tom!

2. July 20, 2006 at 2:46 pm

Don’t you mean a “GREAT” call? 🙂

3. July 20, 2006 at 6:07 pm

We did have a GREAT time in Milwaukee Tom. Thanks for sharing some food and conversation with me. If I had a mug club, you’d be in it for sure!
    Thanks for helping me Make It Great!

4. July 20, 2006 at 6:23 pm

Yes! I got MUGGED!

5. July 20, 2006 at 9:03 pm

Congrats Phil — I think Tom IS a gold mug — cause when we need gold … this site is where we tend to come. Looking forward to checking out your site after reading Tom’s post!

6. July 21, 2006 at 10:35 am

I could imagine the both of you enjoying a fine day in my hometown – I guess you didn’t get down to Cudahy 🙂 Pretty lakefront downtown though – love the new wing of the art museum. Congrats Phil, and Tom, that’s one heckuva club you have going here!

7. September 2, 2006 at 12:33 pm

What a great choice Tom. Phil is the real thing. A special guy with special charm. Congratulations to the latest mug winner.
    Tom I hope you remember to make yourself a member of this club.