Coffee Time Links – June 24
It’s the weekend! Take a break. Grab another cup of coffee, and enjoy a few choice links:
- I found my way to Sonnie Santos’ porch this week, and I’m glad I did. He gives us all a good litmus test to see if we’re too busy.
- I met Christine Kane at (newest Mug Clubber) Liz Strauss‘ villa in Tuscany this week and was glad I did. I can’t wait to see her perform in Des Moines this September.
- Speaking of Tuscany, I also shared my crayons with Kathleen Fasanella, whose blog has given me an interesting perspective on the fashion industry – of which I have previously been completely ignorant. Hey – they have quality and customer service issues, too!
- I also met Joe – who has a blog about working at home, and since I work out of a home office, I’m looking forward to hearing more of his perspectives.
- Last but certainly not least, Mark Wade gave me some great input about Savannah College of Art and Design (my daughter’s thinking about going there). His blog is a great one on using blogging and RSS as a means to improve your web traffic and business.
Technorati Tags: Blog, Weblog, Coffee Time Links, Links