Coffee Time Links – June 9
It’s Friday. You’ve worked hard this week. It’s Coffee Time! Fifteen minutes, one cup of java, and five quality links:
- Jam Mayer had an interesting idea about letting customers choose what hold music they want to hear. Press one for Jazz. Press two for Top 40. What do you think? What would you choose?
- Greg Balanko-Dickson reminded me of why our group refuses to sign long-term contracts with any client. If you aren’t consistently creating value, then you don’t deserve the work.
- Thanks to Easton Ellsworth and our recent blogtipping day, I learned of a great resource for all bloggers: The Bloggers Blog.
- All you business travelers may be interested in Ben McConnell and Jackie Huba’s post about Southwest Airline’s willingness to join the conversation and blog about a seating controversy. Hey, United! Are you LISTENING?!
- Steve Richards blog was a valued find for me this week and provided this weeks "Duh!" research finding
Technorati Tags: Blog, Weblog, Blogging, Links, Coffee Time Links