You deserve a break. Grab a cup of coffee. Take fifteen minutes. Read five interesting links:
- Michael Gowin argues that happy employees beget happy customers. How old are your office PCs?
- Do you have a co-worker whose office is a labyrinth of stacked periodicals, piles of paperwork and a junkyard of old equipment? Dr. Ellen Weber may know why.
- Meikah found it incredulous that HP Customer Service won a place in the Service and Support Hall of Fame. I wonder how much they paid for that distinction?
- Pete Blackshaw has a great post on the ROI of listening. He does a nice job of differentiating the "Marketing" and "Consumer Affairs" departments. What, there’s a difference?
- Just when I thought I’d heard of every diet, Thomas Quinn introduces me to one I actually buy into.
Technorati Tags: Blog, Weblog, Links, KMM, Coffee Time Links