Three reasons Mike is a winner:
- Spirit. Mike has an unquenchable spirit that springs from deep within. It’s certainly revealed in his blog, but you’ll see it with even more clarity when you meet Mike in person.
- Knowledge. If I have a blogging question, I go to Mike because he almost always has the answer. If Mike doesn’t have an answer to my question, he’ll quickly dig to find the answer for me – knowing that the resulting knowledge will benefit both of us, as well as his other blogging clients.
- Integrity. You know that old saying, "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"? I’ve known a lot of Consultants who like to keep people "on the hook." Mike is more of the "catch and release" kinda guy. His Blogging Workshop is, without question, the best money I’ve ever spent on a workshop, conference, or seminar.
How can Mike’s blog Converstations benefit you?
- Mike freely shares his knowledge of blogs and blogging. Subscribe to Converstations and you’ll will become a better blogger.
- Mike will consistently introduce you to quality bloggers you didn’t know existed.
- Mike walks the talk, and believes in extending the conversation. If you enter the dialogue at the Converstations depot, your comments won’t fall on deaf ears. Mike will make your stop worthwhile.
Mike will receive the QAQnA Mug Club badge to place on his blog. He is also the recipient of our exclusive Mug Club coffee mug (so he can sit at Panera, sip his coffee and read Coffee Time Links).