Coffee Time Links – May 22
Good Monday Morning! Grab a cup o’ joe and ease into the week with the following links:
- You need a chuckle to start the week? Check out Judson Laipply’s routine The Evolution of Dance.
- Alert reader Dan Obregon of Estara sent me this article about some software they’re unveiling which will improve the "click to call" experience used on many websites like Amazon.
- Douglas Hanna over at Service Untitled has been working on a great series focusing on dealing with angry customers and customer complaints. He gives us a little advice a la the Godfather to "keep our enemies closer".
- Heidi Miller had an interesting post that gives a different perspective to all those, uh, "filler words" we, um, use, um, y’ know, when we speak? A must for all call coaches.
- Like many offices, call centers are understandably filled with cynics, pessimists, and defeatists. I’m always trying to spread a little hope and light wherever I go. My optimistic friend Starbucker introduced me to Lucy McDonald this week and her post "How to Think Like an Optimist". Thanks!
Technorati Tags: Blogs, Weblogs, Links, Coffee Time Links, Optimism