Coffee Time Links – May 9
A cup o’ joe, fifteen minutes and five quality links. Enjoy!
- Mike Wagner can now be found at McDonald’s. Find out which zone he’s in.
- Jeff Angus has an interesting perspective on business and dealing with set backs in his blog Management By Baseball.
- Lisa Dennis has a great customer service story about taking ownership and responsibility. This one is a fantastic illustration for trainers and coaches to pass along.
- Even a business giant like Wal-Mart is open to learning new things, even if the lesson comes from China. Check out Bill Belew‘s post over at PanAsianBiz.
- Lee Hopkins is a great communicator, and he has a tongue-in-cheek post to help you filter through academic double-speak.
Technorati Tags: Blogs, Blogging, Weblog, Links, Coffee Time