Coffee Time Links – May 6
Grab the java, take five, enjoy five:
- I’ve always known that my comrades in sales have a little different way of seeing business and the world. Stan DeVaugn’s post articulated it better than I ever could have. If you work with sales people – this is a must read.
- If you’re interested in the future of communication, then you better pay attention to how young people are using technology and you better read Chris Clarke’s post.
- I love to read Mike over at Feedfire. He not only keeps me up-to-date on the latest on noxious substances about to hit the fan in technology, but does so with a sharp wit (coming from the other side of the pond) that keeps me laughing.
- For anyone who’s stared at the screen wondering what in the world to blog about today, Easton Ellsworth has some sage advice.
- Steve Portigal reminded me of my days as a paperboy and reminded me not to blame him when the newspapers die.
Technorati Tags: blog, links, weblog, news, information, coffee time